FIJI PEO & EOR
Hire in Fiji without
a local entity today
As a Global PEO & EOR service provider, we pride ourselves on our global reach, in-country knowledge, and ability to swiftly and efficiently mobilize workers around the world. Our robust PEO/EOR covers everything from global HR, payroll, compliance, in-country support, immigration, visas, and more.
Get started and hire in Fiji today with Procorre Global.
DID YOU KNOW
- The Fijian nation is composed of more than 300 small islands, scattered across 1,290,000 square kilometres of the South Pacific Ocean
- Alongside indigenous Fijians, the country also has a large Indian population
- Tourism, sugar processing, clothing, gold, silver and lumber are some of the key industries in Fiji. Scuba diving at the Great Astrolabe Reef is an essential experience for visitors to Fiji, where hundreds of different species of fish and coral can be admired.
FIJI PEO Services
A beautiful, multicultural nation
Fiji is a multicultural nation in the South Pacific Ocean, which has a population of around 900k. Its geographical location makes Fiji one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and it’s no surprise that tourism is the backbone of the small nation’s economy.
Alongside this, Fiji has a fantastic digital infrastructure, allowing easy cross-border communication. Business process outsourcing from foreign entities to Fiji is another growing industry.
English is commonly spoken in Fiji, making it the perfect hub for foreign businesses exploring international markets. Expanding businesses into Fiji requires approval from a range of relevant agencies; this process can be simplified by using a PEO or EOR service provider.
Working in FIJI
- Fiji’s average working hours are 8 hours per day, at 40 hours per week.
- Employers cover a minimum of 7 days sick leave.
- 14 days of paid annual holiday is required for workers.
- Visas – getting work permits is required, this may take 1-2 months to process
- Fiji has 3 official languages. These are English, Fijian and Hindi.
- Most of indigenous Fijians are Christian, primarily Methodists. Hindus also make up a large percentage of the Fijian people
Fiji COVID Impacts
Fiji’s passenger flights reopened in December 2021, following the nation’s battle with the pandemic. Fiji’s employers and employees have adapted to a ‘new normal’ of working, which involved remote working from home.